REV. MATHEW PHILIP
9746, Morefield Pl. Philadelphia, PA. 19115
Phone: Home # 215-904-6119215-904-6119 / cell # 267-475-2222267-475-2222
Place of Birth
Married Blessy Mathew in 1994
Son: Alan Philip Mathew
Twin Daughters: Helan Sarah Mathew &
Chembakasseril House, Parakode P.O., Adoor,
M.Th. (Missiology) from South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS),
B.D. from Southern Asia Biblical College (SABC),
Spiritual Counselor-Pastor-Teacher (Christian Mission and Ministry) 31 years of Christian service.
Places of work & Study
*2008- Present: Caring Hospice Services, Fort Washington,PA.
& Shalem IPC, New Jersey.
*1995-2007: Gospel For
*1993-1995: South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS), Kothoanur P.O., Bangalore -77, India.
*1990-1993: Indian Pentecostal Church of God (NR), F-58, Green Park, New Delhi-16.
*1987-1990: Southern Asia Bible College (SABC), Kothanur P.O., Bangalore-77, India.
*1986-1987: Sharon Fellowship Church, Tiruvalla, Kerala, India.
*1966-1986: Home town - Parakode, Kerala, India.
Pastor: Shalem IPC, New Jersey
Chaplain: Caring Hospice Services, Fort Washington, Pensylvania.
Dean of Students & Associate Professor of Missiology: Gospel For
Dean of Students & Senior Lecturer, Gospel For
Director of Missions & Junior Lecturer, Gospel For
Director of M.Div. Studies & Junior Lecturer, Gospel For
Lecturer: Discipleship Centre of the Assemblies of God,
Editor in Charge:
Office Assistant: Head Office,
1. Introduction to Christian Missions
2. History of Christian Missions
3. Theology of Missions
5. Contemporary Issues in Christian Missions
6. Cultural Anthropology
7. Church Planting and Growth
8. Christian Leadership
9. Homiletics with Preaching Practicum
10. Christian Apologetics
11. History of Christianity
12. Pastoral Theology
13. Christian Theology
14. Theological and Ecclesiastical Issues in Corinthians
15. Asian Christian Theology
16. Christian Education
18. Heroes of Faith
19. Theological Education and Reflection
20. Preliminary Greek
21. Inductive Bible Study Method
1. The Principal's Award given for the thesis adjudged to be the best in terms of creativity, research, clarity and conviction in the class of 1995 by SAIACS, Bangalore.
2. The Writer's Award For the English Articles Published during the year 2005-2006 by Subashitham Varthapathrika (Malayalam Magazine)
3. The Writer's Award For the Bible Study (English) published during the year 2006-2007 by Subashitham Varthapathrika (Malayalam Magazine)
add text, images, video, widgets, etc...